thinking of applying?Any advice?

gail39

hi to everyone.i,m a newie too.thinking of applying 136 visa ,hubbie wants to give it a go,me very cautious.any advice.finding jobs etc etc.s kids want to go for a better life,me a little apprehensive,can anyone show me light at the end of the tunnel?PLEASEEEEEEEEE :?

Guest Missiemo

Hi Gail

Well we are a family of five, we have three daughters and I am extremly nervous about going and we actually fly out in four weeks, give it a go, after all you will only regret it when you have left it to late.

Good Luck

Missiemo

Guest Kim2006
hi to everyone.i,m a newie too.thinking of applying 136 visa ,hubbie wants to give it a go,me very cautious.any advice.finding jobs etc etc.s kids want to go for a better life,me a little apprehensive,can anyone show me light at the end of the tunnel?PLEASEEEEEEEEE :?

Hi Gail

We're just in the process of deciding whether to go as my husband's hopefully getting sponsorship. We've got 2 young children, 2 and 6, and yes very nervous, not knowing anything about where to live or what the schools are like. My theory is that we can give it a go and we can always come back if we want to. I wouldn't want to not try and in 10 years time regret it!

Hope it helps. Kim x

Guest Beki

Why are you apprehensive and cautious :?:

You probably need to know the answer to this before you can commit yourself to such a big step in life.

Loads of questions and answers on this site to help you through the reasons...To go or Not to go! :?

Welcome! :D

Archived