Visa granted

Ezy Going

Hi All,

After a wait for 13 months (since visa lodgement) and around 2 years in total for the complete process (including skill assessment, IELTS & then State sponsorship) today I have got the visa granted. :jiggy::jiggy:.

I just checked my online status & it says that applicant approved for both primary & secondary applicant. The initial entry date is before 30 March. I am so happy today and also thankful for all PIO members who supported me and gave me hope through this long waiting period. My love and best wishes to all of you guys. PIO rocks :notworthy: :notworthy:

Hi All,

After a wait for 13 months (since visa lodgement) and around 2 years in total for the complete process (including skill assessment, IELTS & then State sponsorship) today I have got the visa granted. :jiggy::jiggy:.

I just checked my online status & it says that applicant approved for both primary & secondary applicant. The initial entry date is before 30 March. I am so happy today and also thankful for all PIO members who supported me and gave me hope through this long waiting period. My love and best wishes to all of you guys. PIO rocks :notworthy: :notworthy:

wow

fantastic news. now you can relax and enjoy Christmas. Well done!!

Millie x

congrats on your visa .All the best for the days ahead.That gives me some hope that i too will get my grant very soon.Keeping fingers crossed so that I can get my christmas gift as you got yours:biggrin:

Thanks wensmal for the sweet wishes. You will also get it soon. Just hold on, don't loose hope & pray to God.

Archived