Is Glenmore Park High School a good school?

jt95045AAAA

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi, is this the one in NSW, I don't know the school but hopefully someone can help, you could also look at the My School website.

Hi JT

I just noticed your thread or I would have replied earlier (sorry)

Well we have been investigating Glenmore Park also and it seems to be a very nice safe area. We have looked at a few houses and the neighbours seemed very friendly, we got a few waves and smiles. There is a nice little shopping precinct with a woolies and a bakers, butchers, chemist and there is plenty of green space around.

It is a fair drive from the city but this is reflective in the house prices. We have friends that have lived there for about 15 yrs and they are very happy with the area. As we do not have any school age children we have not investigated the local schools nor do we ride horses so can't help you on that one either, but as for the area in general we are confident that we could live there happily.

Metoo

Hi Metoo

Thank you for the reply. I don't want to be near the city, so a good drive away is great for me. Just want to be 40 mins from Villawood for the rockclimbing centre there, and also close to horse riding or agistment for me. We are hoping to be no more than an hours drive from the Blue Mountains as we love all the activities there.

We only have one child to finish high school now and are hoping to find a good local school. Glenmore Park high looks ok from what I have seen so far.

It would be lovely to find a friendly area as I hope to make new friends when we relocate. My husband and I are both in our forties and our youngest is 15 years old.

Wishing you a Happy New Year!

Kind regards

JT

QUOTE=Metoo;1279271]Hi JT

Just as an addition, Glenmore Park is surrounded by open countryside so I am sure there are many places for horses availiable in the area, as for the Blue Mountains, Glenmore is at the foot of the Mountains so access is within 10 mins in the car, again I am sure there are many places to keep horses, I have been riding there myself in the past.

Villawood may be a bit of a push to get there in 40 mins but it is an easy drive, but as Penrith is a major centre only minutes away, there may be a rockclimbing centre there too.

Archived