Vettessess and IELTS passed, now WA state sponsor time!...How long will this take??

K8kte

Hiya Kate

Dont worry, they could care less about the common cold/flu etc.. When I went I stil had some pretty impressive bruising around a minor op I had a few weeks earlier.. Little issues are of no concern to them. I know it's easier said than done but please try not to worry - and don't forget you can always call them to alleviate any concerns you have.

Dani x

Ok fab thank you! As I thought, I'll now smack the hubby around his head for the pointless early morning wake up!!! :-) thanks x

Katie How did you know you had a CO? Does something change on the DIAC tracker?

Hi heather,

Once you login to your online visa tracking you'll find it says processing.

The next step is being allocated a co and on tracking it will say 'email sent'. This will be sent to you or if using an agent them! This email states co has been allocated. It then states 'processing' again when you acknowledge email received!

In the email it stated we had 28days from that date to get meds and police checks done!

Hope that makes sense? Kate xx

Hi heather,

Once you login to your online visa tracking you'll find it says processing.

The next step is being allocated a co and on tracking it will say 'email sent'. This will be sent to you or if using an agent them! This email states co has been allocated. It then states 'processing' again when you acknowledge email received!

In the email it stated we had 28days from that date to get meds and police checks done!

Hope that makes sense? Kate xx

Thanks Katie

• 2 weeks later...
Hehe! Good call!

Do let me know how you get on, and good luck! :)

Dx

Well you werent kidding, the meds were so laid back I was shocked! Got there at 3pm and all 4 of us were out by 5pm!

Today our online check says our med results have been received and Health requirements finalised! So how long now??? Im hoping we'll wake up Monday to it saying Visa granted but I doubt it'll be that soon!!

Kate x

Well you werent kidding, the meds were so laid back I was shocked! Got there at 3pm and all 4 of us were out by 5pm!

Today our online check says our med results have been received and Health requirements finalised! So how long now??? Im hoping we'll wake up Monday to it saying Visa granted but I doubt it'll be that soon!!

Kate x

Fantastic! Well..if your Meds are showing as finalised and your docs are all in, Monday could very well be your special day!

Fingers crossed for you!! Dx

Archived