Order of document submission for ENS 121.

family of five

Dear All,

Can anyone tell me if for an ENS 121 can:

The sponsor can submit the nomination

We can then submit our visa forms

Then add the TRA skills assessment?

The reason is time is getting a bit tight and OH is getting close to his 45th birthday, we have a sponsor who can submit the nomination as soon as. We could submit our visa application as well apart from waiting for the TRA to complete the skills assessment, they are taking a long time at the moment and I am guessing the Christmas period will only extend waiting times.

Any advice would be great, thanks in advance.

Tina, Family or Five

Dear All,

Can anyone tell me if for an ENS 121 can:

The sponsor can submit the nomination

We can then submit our visa forms

Then add the TRA skills assessment?

The reason is time is getting a bit tight and OH is getting close to his 45th birthday, we have a sponsor who can submit the nomination as soon as. We could submit our visa application as well apart from waiting for the TRA to complete the skills assessment, they are taking a long time at the moment and I am guessing the Christmas period will only extend waiting times.

Any advice would be great, thanks in advance.

Tina, Family or Five

Hers are the relevant regulations:

121.21 Criteria to be satisfied at time of application

For an applicant who has been nominated by an employer for an appointment in the business of that employer, and who is mentioned in subparagraph 1114(2)(a)(ii):

(a) the applicant was less than 45 at the time of the application for a Skilled (Migrant) (Class VE) visa; and

(b) the applicant has competent English; and

© the applicant has a diploma (within the meaning of subregulation 2.26A(6)) or higher qualification that is, unless the appointment is exceptional, relevant to the appointment.

121.211A

For an applicant who has been nominated by an employer for an appointment in the business of that employer and who is taken, under regulation 2.08C, to have applied for an Employer Nomination (Migrant) (Class AN) visa:

(a) if the applicant applied for an Independent (Migrant) (Class AT) visa, the applicant:

(i) had not turned 45 at the time of the application for an Independent (Migrant) (Class AT) visa; and

(ii) has functional English; and

(iii) has a diploma (within the meaning of subregulation 2.26(5)) or higher qualification that is, unless the appointment is exceptional, relevant to the appointment; and

(b) if the applicant applied for a Skilled — Independent (Migrant) (Class BN) visa, the applicant:

(i) had not turned 45 at the time of the application for a Skilled — Independent (Migrant) (Class BN) visa; and

(ii) has vocational English; and

(iii) has a diploma (within the meaning of subregulation 2.26A(6)) or higher qualification that is, unless the appointment is exceptional, relevant to the appointment; and

© if the applicant applied for a Skilled — Australian-sponsored (Migrant) (Class BQ) visa, the applicant:

(i) had not turned 45 at the time of the application for a Skilled — Australian-sponsored (Migrant) (Class BQ) visa; and

(ii) has vocational English; and

(iii) has a diploma (within the meaning of subregulation 2.26A(6)) or higher qualification that is, unless the appointment is exceptional, relevant to the appointment; and

(d) if the applicant applied for a Skill Matching (Migrant) (Class BR) visa, the applicant:

(i) had not turned 45 at the time of the application for a Skill Matching (Migrant) (Class BR) visa; and

(ii) has functional English; and

(iii) has a diploma (within the meaning of subregulation 2.26A(6)) or higher qualification that is, unless the appointment is exceptional, relevant to the appointment.

If clauses 121.210 and 121.211A do not apply, each of the following is satisfied:

(a) the applicant has been nominated by an employer, in accordance with subregulation 5.19(2), for an appointment in the business of that employer;

(b) either:

(i) both of the following are met:

(A) an assessing authority specified by the Minister in a Gazette Notice for this sub-subparagraph as the assessing authority for the occupation to which the appointment relates has assessed the applicant's skills as suitable;

(B) unless exceptional circumstances apply, the applicant has been employed in the occupation to which the appointment relates for at least 3 years before making the application; or

(ii) the applicant will be paid a salary in the nominated position that is at least the amount of salary specified in a Gazette Notice for this subparagraph;

© the applicant:

(i) unless exceptional circumstances apply, has not turned 45; and

(ii) unless exceptional circumstances apply, has vocational English.

If the appointment is an approved appointment, the period that has elapsed since it became an approved appointment does not exceed 6 months.

If it is mandatory in Australia that a person:

(a) hold a licence of a particular kind; or

(b) hold registration of a particular kind; or

© be a member (or a member of a particular kind) of a particular professional body;

to perform tasks of the kind to be performed under the appointment, the applicant is, or is eligible to become, the holder of the licence, the holder of the registration, or a member of the body.

May I suggest that you look up decision ready applications?

Merry Xmas.

Archived