New Year's Eve Dinner Cruise

Tomdickanarry

Hi all

We're in Melbourne going to Sydney for New Year's Eve for the first time. Wanted to go for a dinner cruise so we can watch the fireworks on the Harbour.

Any recommendations where to scope prices and availability? We haven't found anything less than $450 per head.

Thanks all and Happy Holidays!

we were there last year ...and like u struggles to find anything cheaper ....so we didnt ....but oh how i wish we had ....it was sooooo busy and trying to find a good vantage point was near impossible .....so my advicewould be ...if u can afford it ...do it ...the boats looked so pretty on the water and the view would have been worth every penny ....one of those things we really wish we had done ....especially as it was a one of

mrs keily

Thanks very much for this Keily. I have really struggled to find anything that was decent value for money. All the prices for a sit down dinner are extortionate...although we were willing to pay over the odds, the type of food just doesn't warrant spending the money. We're still looking for something. If nothing else we'll be down there with the hoards snacking on a bag of crisps! :)

Archived