Xmas BBQ Mornington Park

Bordy

Ok after having my arm twisted by Kate, lets have a social afternoon at Mornington park on Saturday 17th December.

BBQ or Picnic, bring a few beers or wine except for the drivers of course & there is the kids play area in the park.

Anyone up for it??

From Midday onwards on 17th.

Deegee come along anyway whether on your own or not, You won't feel left out I promise. For anyone coming for the first time & are not sure where to go once they are in the park just look out for my flag.

URL=http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c98/Bordy/?action=view&current=Flag.jpg]th_Flag.jpg[/url]

Guest ashmalog

May not be able to make it now as hubby working until 12.30 and just heard friend from uk is in Melbourne for a few days. Not enough room in the car for us all to come. If I wait for hubby to get home won't be there until 2 ish.

Guest The Pom Queen
May not be able to make it now as hubby working until 12.30 and just heard friend from uk is in Melbourne for a few days. Not enough room in the car for us all to come. If I wait for hubby to get home won't be there until 2 ish.

Bonnie it's not like you to not attend a get together, you have to go its the markets as well.

Guest The Pom Queen
would love to come but we don't come to mornington unitl march28th lol!!!! have fun xx

Don't worry Collette there will be plenty of others.