How much?

Guest irishchicko

Hi,

Just eondering how much to ship German Shepherd from Ireland to Perth and whtas involved costs wise?

Thanks

Hey

Depending if the GSD is a big male or small female - around £2700 for the flight ticket and crate from Heathrow. Additional costs for you would be paperwork, permits, veterinary work, transport to Heathrow and quarantine costs, so probably all in you will be looking at £4500-£5000.

If you are just thinking about going, then get the rabies vaccination and blood sample done as this has to be done at least 5 months before travel.

Anything else let me know.

Bob

Guest SunshineSmile
Hi,

Just eondering how much to ship German Shepherd from Ireland to Perth and whtas involved costs wise?

Thanks

Hi there!

We shipped our 3 dogs from Dublin to Melbourne quarantine last March. We are from Cork also but drove them up in back of MIL car to Dublin Airport :biglaugh:

It was actually very stressful but SOOOOO worth it. Dont hesitate, just do it.

It cost us 10,000 euro. Yes, I did say 10,000 :swoon:

HOWEVER, that is for 3 dogs and includes all costs (vaccinations before hand, vet fees, flights, vet fees at Dublin airport, handlers fee, dog crates specially made which you get to keep, collection at Melbourne, Melbourne quarantine fees and onward flights from Melbourne to Tasmania after quarantine time)

PHEW. Yes its expensive.

Would not change a bit of it, they absolutely love it here and I would not go anywhere without them.

We have 2 black labs and a staffy.

Best of luck and hope that helps, I guess it would cost you around 2,500 euro all-in?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest themanns

Hi,

We were wondering if anyone knew roughly how much it would cost to take two king charles spaniels from dorset uk to perth. Their combined weight is approx. 22-23kgs?

Hi,

We were wondering if anyone knew roughly how much it would cost to take two king charles spaniels from dorset uk to perth. Their combined weight is approx. 22-23kgs?

I recently had a quote from Petair. For two Staffies to Sydney £5130. This is their gold cover which includes blood tests prior to flying, two crates, collecting the dogs from my home, 1 night in kennels prior to flying and flights. This doesn't include quarantine in Sydney and onward flight to Brisbane x

The Manns and Mummy Mann

Are you related? :)

Mummy Mann - i read that quote and it is too much for 2 Staffies, so i will get Jo to send you a new quote, it should be around £4700 for 2 Staffies including everything, vet fees, lab fees, permits, export papers, collection from your home and all to get them landed in Australia. See this forum even saves you money!

The Manns

We are based in Dorset, so you are very welcome to come in and see us if you wish, come and have a look at the crates and meet us all. Price for Gold service (Blood samples within 30 days, final vet checks pre travel tick and tapeworm treatments, import papers, export papers and transport to the airport) would be around £3176 depending on the size of the little dogs. email us or me direct at bob at petairuk dot com and i can do you a quote.

The Manns and Mummy Mann

Are you related? :)

Mummy Mann - i read that quote and it is too much for 2 Staffies, so i will get Jo to send you a new quote, it should be around £4700 for 2 Staffies including everything, vet fees, lab fees, permits, export papers, collection from your home and all to get them landed in Australia. See this forum even saves you money!

The Manns

We are based in Dorset, so you are very welcome to come in and see us if you wish, come and have a look at the crates and meet us all. Price for Gold service (Blood samples within 30 days, final vet checks pre travel tick and tapeworm treatments, import papers, export papers and transport to the airport) would be around £3176 depending on the size of the little dogs. email us or me direct at bob at petairuk dot com and i can do you a quote.

Lol :0D

That would be great bob. We do not have dates at the moment as we are still waiting for our visas, but will definitely get in contact again once exact dates are known.

Cheers x