Prismex Pats , Hilo Or Hifx

Guest tomo

HI EVERYONE ! IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN ADVISE ON WHICH IS THE BEST MONEY EXCHANGE FIRM , I AM VERY DOUBTFULL ABOUT USING THEM BOTH ...

HAS ANYONE HEARD OF PRISM EX PATS ?? ITS NICE IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME SOME CONFIDENCE :wacko:

Guest ontheup

I have looked at both HIfx and Ozforex. Speaking to Ozforex I found out something I didnt know which is Hifx use the swiftpac system where you get charged a nominal fee (about £20-£30) for the bank transfer, however, Ozforex transfer your funds to your Oz bank account from another Oz account thus avoiding this charge. Now I am sure Ozforex recoup "0 or 30 quid somewhere else cos nothing is free in this life but tbh I can't see where it is. If someone could point it out ot me I'd appreciate it, however, in the meantime I think I'm gonna use Ozforex over Hifx.:)

Guest alfixie

I have registered with ozforex, hifx and moneycorp will use who gives me the best rate, have used ozforex to activate oz bank account and was more than happy.

Good luck and lets hope the ozzie dollar starts rising again!!

Marina

We used Hifx to change most of our money and have been really happy with how smooth and easy the transactions have been. They even helped us out and extended a payment period a little (at no cost) when our internet banking wouldn't let us send too much due to suspected fraudulent activity!!!!!

Felicity:wubclub:

Guest Andy & Rach
I have looked at both HIfx and Ozforex. Speaking to Ozforex I found out something I didnt know which is Hifx use the swiftpac system where you get charged a nominal fee (about £20-£30) for the bank transfer, however, Ozforex transfer your funds to your Oz bank account from another Oz account thus avoiding this charge. Now I am sure Ozforex recoup "0 or 30 quid somewhere else cos nothing is free in this life but tbh I can't see where it is. If someone could point it out ot me I'd appreciate it, however, in the meantime I think I'm gonna use Ozforex over Hifx.:)

Andy works for HIFX and they don't charge a fee for the bank transfer (swiftpac is just a method for sending payments abroad) and they'll even recoup any bank charges incurred at the other end. Just thought I'd correct this!

:yes::yes:

Guest ontheup
Andy works for HIFX and they don't charge a fee for the bank transfer (swiftpac is just a method for sending payments abroad) and they'll even recoup any bank charges incurred at the other end. Just thought I'd correct this!

:yes::yes:

Thank you think I got duff info off the Ozforex guy - funny that!!:biglaugh:

Archived