Police check from Cyprus? Can anyone advise?

Guest fultonclan

Guest fultonclan

Hi everyone,

My hubby is in the Air Force and we spent 3 years living in Cyprus. Our agent has told us we need a police check from there and was wondering if anyone else has gone through this?

I've found an application form from the Cyprus Police website, but have no idea how to go about it?! Where do i send it to etc? OMG how dumb am I? :embarrassed:

Someone help!!! :jiggy:

xxx

Guest fultonclan

Cash in with the application!!! OMG! Thank you for the link, can i just ask do you really have to send your passports off to them? (don't feel great about that knowing the Cypriots! lol),

xxx

Nope, we felt the same!! Just sent colour photocopies. Think I put in 40 euro.

I contacted them to confirm what I was doing was correct, then phoned to check on application. Think it took about 2-3 weeks. Can only apologise, my memory is shot after this visa process!!!!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Guest fultonclan

Thank you soooooo much for replying! It sounds so much simpler when you can speak to someone who has done it!!

Many congrats on receiving your visa YEY!!! :smile:

Guest nikkidel

We filled in the forms at the local police station and they couriered them to the Embassy in Nicosia for us. We then left the country and my in-laws collected them for us. Not sure whether they collected them from the police station or directly from the embassy though. I have a feeling it was the Embassy.

Hi everyone,

My hubby is in the Air Force and we spent 3 years living in Cyprus. Our agent has told us we need a police check from there and was wondering if anyone else has gone through this?

I've found an application form from the Cyprus Police website, but have no idea how to go about it?! Where do i send it to etc? OMG how dumb am I? :embarrassed:

Someone help!!! :jiggy:

xxx

It helps to know someone who can 'approach' the relevant authority directly.

Archived