Payment for Defacto 309/100

mtlboi

So, I finally sent my application in for a 309/100 (defacto)... They received it by 0930 this morning as a special delivery. I literally burst out laughing when I noticed they had taken payment by noon! I have to laugh at how quick the process is when it comes to taking payment!!!

Hopefully, the rest of the process will be just as quick!!... LOL!! :biglaugh:

So, I finally sent my application in for a 309/100 (defacto)... They received it by 0930 this morning as a special delivery. I literally burst out laughing when I noticed they had taken payment by noon! I have to laugh at how quick the process is when it comes to taking payment!!!

Hopefully, the rest of the process will be just as quick!!... LOL!! :biglaugh:

Ours was exactly the same! I was excitedly checking my emails, thinking I may have got some sort of notification. when I should have just checked the credit card statement!

AC

Guest Guest31881

Oh yes, very effective at taking the money.............. Now sit back and wait, and wait and wait. What I find amazing is that it is now in the region of 6 months for the 100 to be approved, two and a half years ago mine took 10 days. Well that's progress for you :wink:

Oh yes, very effective at taking the money.............. Now sit back and wait, and wait and wait. What I find amazing is that it is now in the region of 6 months for the 100 to be approved, two and a half years ago mine took 10 days. Well that's progress for you :wink:

I know, friends of ours moved back 2yrs ago and their 100 took 7 days. If only it were the same now!

I'm not the most patient person in the world at the best of times. But I know it'll all be worth it when I can take my family 'home'.

AC

Archived