Anyone waiting for IELTS results from 5th Nov

Guest Sianburton

Hi,

Yes we got ours in the post yesterday. We looked online the day before and the date is in there, but when we called out test centre (Rugby) they dont post on the IELTS website, so you may have to wait for them in the post. Im sure you'll get them tomorrow though as they post them out 13 days after the test. Try the results page again - you do need your candidate number too.

Good luck anyway, I hope you get what you need.

Thegibbos

Guest Checcles

OH has just done his and was told 13 days for results ...but post is taking a long time so it could be upto another 5 days before they actually arrive in the post

:biglaugh:

Guest Sianburton

Results in the post today 8.5, 8.5, 8 and 9http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif So happy!! Especially after a rude agent told me it was highly unlikely my hubby would get 7's. Feel like emailing him and telling him lol. Just waiting for SA SS to come through and then we can finally put our visa app in. Fingers crossed we'll be back living in Adelaide Jan 2013.

Guest Checcles
Results in the post today 8.5, 8.5, 8 and 9http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif So happy!! Especially after a rude agent told me it was highly unlikely my hubby would get 7's. Feel like emailing him and telling him lol. Just waiting for SA SS to come through and then we can finally put our visa app in. Fingers crossed we'll be back living in Adelaide Jan 2013.

Congrats :biggrin: really happy for you !

Hope my OH does as well :wideeyed: