Fencers needed

Guest chrisg2129

Guest chrisg2129

Good morning all,

We moved to Brisbane in April and set up a fencing company, finding it really difficult to find fencing contractors to work on large projects in Sydney/ Melbourne.

Is there any fencing contractors out there or do you know any

Chris

• 3 months later...

Hi Chris,

Just found your post im a own a fencing/shed company and were looking at moving over to oz , i had 16 years in the trade just wondering what the works like over there

we really got our heads set on perth, would love some feed back

Cheers

Kevin

Guest Sue du Rose

Hi i arrive in Melbourne 3rd April... a 36 year old qualified carpenter/joiner self employed for 20 years and all round handy man Plastering ,Plumbing and looking for a new challenge. Not yet set on an area to live the family are staying with friends in Cheltenham initally until we find our feet . Would love to find out more if i could from you ... i'm a hard worker and quick to learn PM me if interested. many thanks adam

• 1 month later...
Guest worsymufc

yeah i can do it but im still in the uk , i did a couple of years in fencing but my main trade is a fabricator so did make a lot of ornamental fencing as well and fitted all myself also a lot of industrial fencing round schools farms etc etc , can you not train people to do it ?? its not that hard mentally to work out heights etc ?

Good morning all,

We moved to Brisbane in April and set up a fencing company, finding it really difficult to find fencing contractors to work on large projects in Sydney/ Melbourne.

Is there any fencing contractors out there or do you know any

Chris

I know absolutely nothing about fencing, but I have fixed a few bayonets over my time in the forces, but I do know one thing and that is that people do not read posts!!!

Correct me if I am wrong but Chris is after fencing contractor's, not someone that can be here in a few months or even that they managed to put Mrs Smith's fence up over the road when it blew down in the wind!! There are no easy rides here in Oz..

And does it make me a house contractor just because I used to play with a few lego brick when I was a kid?

I hope you manage to find some genuine sorts Chris but if not you can always contact me I am in the Lego directory..

Guest Guest31881

I have closed this thread, The OP has not looked at the thread for 5 months, I think it is safe to say he has got the fencers he needed. If Chris needs any more fencers then he is free re advertise.

Archived