How Much Longer????

Smith Tribe

:wacko:Hi all at PIO. Can anyone shed some light on how much longer we are going to wait. We had acknowledgement for 136modl on 17th August and sent off Police checks and meds on 20th August (so we front loaded them-therefore don't know if we have CO, agent seems to think we will have). Basically meds have been gone 9 weeks. Any idea how much longer??????????????? Ta, a very impatient Smith Tribe:arghh:

Hi Dan Your Guess Is As Good As Ours - We Emailed Agent Asking If She Thought It A Good Idea To Frontload Our Meds/pcs Before We Have File No - She Said No Way As This Is Whats Causing The Backlog At Lcu.

So You Will Just Have To Bide Your Time !

Ps Where You Been Last Few Fridays Missed You On Chat Lol

Guest Ron & Chel

Hi Guys

We sent our 136visa app of 10th july ack 17th money taken 18th agent reckond we should hear mid Oct spoke to him last week he said its poss we might not hear b4 xmas now he has people who sent teres in may and still not heard anything its going be a misarable xmas if we dont hear anythin wat a pain in the a################################s

Guest claire&fred
Hi Dan Your Guess Is As Good As Ours - We Emailed Agent Asking If She Thought It A Good Idea To Frontload Our Meds/pcs Before We Have File No - She Said No Way As This Is Whats Causing The Backlog At Lcu.

So You Will Just Have To Bide Your Time !

Ps Where You Been Last Few Fridays Missed You On Chat Lol

That's interesting Keily bout the medicals/pcs being frontloaded and causing backlogs. I was starting to wonder why my Agent was waiting for us to receive a file reference no. and starting to doubt them. What you said has made me feel better. Will wait to hear from Agent before getting impatient.

Claire

Guest KP Nuts
Hi Dan Your Guess Is As Good As Ours, Ps Where You Been Last Few Fridays Missed You On Chat Lol

He's probably run out of rose wine and Heineken larger in his local's.

Mr KP Nut. 8_1_220.gif

Guest ozdreamer

Hi, we submitted our STNI 137 visa at the end of May, frontloaded the meds and PCC's at the beginning of August, got a full acknowledgement at the end of August and not a dickie bird since :arghh:

Guest cherylnandy

Hi Smiths tribe

I sent a email to the immi dept yesterday to ask how long it is currently taking to be allocated to a case officer and they have said roughly abut 8 weeks:wacko:

Regards

Cheryl

Guest Ruby Okim
Hi, we submitted our STNI 137 visa at the end of May, frontloaded the meds and PCC's at the beginning of August, got a full acknowledgement at the end of August and not a dickie bird since :arghh:

Ozdreamer, we're in the same situation as u! Where have you got state sponsorship for?

Guest Ian&Lou

Hi Dan,

We got our CO a month after our acknowledgement. It may be that you have a CO and they have all your stuff, so the first thing you might hear is that you have your CO and your Visa!!

Got my fingers crossed for you!

Lou

Guest ozdreamer
Ozdreamer, we're in the same situation as u! Where have you got state sponsorship for?

Hi Ruby, we're off to Melbourne around March 08 if we ever get the visa .:twitcy:

Where are you going?

Amanda

Guest Ruby Okim

Hi Amanda,

We're heading to Melbourne too! Hoping to move sometime next year, when our visa comes through. We had our acknowledgement at the beginning of October and have just sent off forms for our UK police checks. Think our application was lodged on the 26th of June so not long after yours. Maybe we'll be heading out at the same time!!

Keep me posted on your situation -it'd be great to meet up when we get there! :)

hi tony l ere not posted for a while i have been waiting since may 14 for the golden ticket now i have started to get really peeeeeed off anyway good luck smiths

Archived