Residential caravan site in perth wa

Guest dave3100

Guest dave3100

Hi,

We have been looking to rent a caravan in the Perth area. We are going for a year from March 2012 and have seen a brilliant camp site called BlueGum, but they are in Melbourne. We are looking for a Static type of van. We don't want to spend an absolute fortune because we want to be able to live whilst we are there. Does anyone know of any good static long term camp site in Perth, WA? Many Thanks for any Info that could help us? Cheers David.

Just be careful because some of the residential caravan parks in Perth can be pretty dodgy, well some of the resident will be dodgy, others just misfortunate. There is one on Benara Road in Caversham that I have heard good things about. And another one in Redcliffe near the airport.

Just be careful because some of the residential caravan parks in Perth can be pretty dodgy, well some of the resident will be dodgy, others just misfortunate. There is one on Benara Road in Caversham that I have heard good things about. And another one in Redcliffe near the airport.

I agree with this, we've done quite a bit of travelling and staying on caravan sites in WA, and have come across some 'characters':twitcy: staying long term on sites.

Where do you want to be based? Centrally they can also get pretty pricey, you may find renting a furnished house long term cheaper.

Tracey

Ozhouserental.com