Please Help!! 475 - PR 887

Cathy & Paul

Hi Guys,

I am hoping some one can help me.

I am in the process of getting all my documentation ready to apply for a 887 visa (PR). I have copies of group certificates, work contracts, electric bills, superannuation details, school reports, rental agreements & work reference to get certified (the poor JP is going to love me!!!). Do you think I should copy our bank statements?? Or is there anything else anybody thinks I should get copies of.

Also, they ask for 2 passport photos of each applicant (not sure how to do this with applying online). Do these photos need signing on the back by the JP?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cathy

Hi Guys,

I am hoping some one can help me.

I am in the process of getting all my documentation ready to apply for a 887 visa (PR). I have copies of group certificates, work contracts, electric bills, superannuation details, school reports, rental agreements & work reference to get certified (the poor JP is going to love me!!!). Do you think I should copy our bank statements?? Or is there anything else anybody thinks I should get copies of.

Also, they ask for 2 passport photos of each applicant (not sure how to do this with applying online). Do these photos need signing on the back by the JP?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cathy

If you are applying online, as long as you colour scan the documents there is no need to get the documents certified. This is the case for 176.

For the passport photos, I took photos with a normal digital camera and used this site http://www.idphoto4you.com to make the photos the correct size,(Print size 3.5x4.5 and single print, 300 dpi) These photos were accepted for visa application.

From letter from CO

"GSM Adelaide accepts scanned copies. If possible, please provide colour scanned copies of

original documents. If you are unable to colour scan documents, please ensure that the documents

you scan are certified copies. If you send us a scan of the original document, we can accept PDF,

JPEG, TIFF or BMP file formats, although we prefer that it be in PDF format."

You normally have to attach a scanned copy of your passport to your application so that acts as your photo - I didnt attach a separate one and that was fine.

Coloured scanned copies dont need certification as already mentioned - I didnt get anything certified and some of my docs were in black and white (pay slips) and it was fine processed within 2 days so no need to panic.

Archived