TRA Timescales

Guest joannesolomon

Guest joannesolomon

Hi

Not sure if anyone can help us but we submitted an application to TRA which was received on 31st Aug to have my oh's trade assessed (hes an electrician)

It states on the online tracking section of their website that the majority of cases are assessed within 30 working days from the day it was received. We have now been waiting 42 days so they are obviously really busy at the minute but I was wondering if anyone has submitted theirs recently and how long it took to come back?

This is the last thing we are waiting for as our 475 visa has already been granted and I have a new job sorted but im starting to panic now as if this doesnt hurry up im worried my new employer will get sick of waiting and recruit someone else.

Any help or advise would be much appreciatd,

Many thanks :biggrin:

Hi Joanne,

The TRA are currently experiencing a backlog of applications. I've read quite a few posts of people waiting 3-4 months for their applications to be processed. The most recent post I've read indicates a waiting time of 10 weeks. I submitted mine about a month ago so I'm hoping I'll get an outcome this side of Xmas.

Hopefully the TRA will get through the backlog ant the waiting times may reduce.

Best of luck

Regards Derren