Big hello to everyone

zk2102

Hi, we have finally decided to take the plunge and apply for a skilled migrants visa in January! After lots of research we have settled on 'Cleveland' (near Brisbane).

We are a family of four, our kids are Kurt 7yrs & Zoe 15. We've decided to wait untill Zoe finished her GCSEs although I dont think these count towards the certificate of

education anyway!!

Hubby is a civil engineer and will hopefully find a job before tooo long.

We're hoping the application process wont take to long and is not to stressfull.

Im sure I'll be on here loads looking for support and advise.

Look forward to chatting to you all.

Dee x

Hi Dee. It's a huge and exciting decision to make. I hope your children are very excited.

I have found helpful info on here on all sorts of things. There's always someone who can answer a question, however obscure. I'm sure your husband will find it quite straight forward finding work. My husband works in construction too and there seem to be lots of major projects out there requiring extra staff.

Good luck!

Guest Pete the Feet

Sorry to rain on your parade, it will cost you a fortune to get over to Australia, then try and find a job if you can. Meanwhile the Australians will be charging you lots of money for everything. Your best staying in the UK.

Archived