Rollercoaster!!

family S

Just planed the validation trip to Tassie and now the people who came to see the house, want to see the house again with their broker!!

It looks like our validation trip could be our definite trip and that trip is in 4 weeks already!! :chatterbox:

Scary!! Will the house be sold?? :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks!! Still no "yes or no" from the buyers.

I'm going mad!!

We decided to come home after the trip anyway, it's not healthy for the kids to say goodbye to everyone on such a short notice and our oldest can earn his swimming diploma after we come home from the trip. That and Sinterklaas. I can't take that away from them.

But what an emotional rollercoaster this is!! :err:

I tell you what family S, you can't really prepare for what an emotional rollercoaster it all turns out to be. We don't have any kids and even for us it's been an intensely emotional time. I think the fact that there's no let up in the emotion plays a big factor too.

Hopefully very worth it in the end though! :)

Oh no!

Ah well, plenty more buyers around, don't lose heart. I hope you get a buyer soon. I can confirm that it's brilliant here!

I know I've said this before but have you totally discounted renting the property out? That was certainly the answer for us and may well be worth properly investigating...

Good luck either way, hopefully see you in Tassie soon! :)

Archived