online shopping in Australia

Guest zippy77

Guest zippy77

Hi all, some more of your ever wonderful advice please....

I had planned on leaving DVD player/surround sound/tv in the UK [only taking my nintendo wii!] and hoping to purchase those sorts of things out there as I am travelling on a 2 year work sponsored visa and am thinking that I will come back to the UK at some point. But, on trying to do some research I am finding little information on the internet. How do they compare on price? And more importantly for me being the internet shopping addict, can I buy online?

I have tried to look over the sites such as Coles and BigW to try and find what their online shopping is like., but not seeming to find anything much. My favourite one stop shop Amazon does not seem to even exist. Any advice on where I need to shop for all those home type things and any handy hints on websites for internet shops would be much appreciated!!!

Thanks again.

Guest zippy77

Hey gizmo - thanks for the advice thats a real help as in complete nightmare of 'find a house quick' at the moment so this will be a saving grace once I have figured out where to lay my hat!

Can you direct me to the Aussie Amazon site as I can't seem to get there via amazon.com.au or via google, sorry, still got jet lag brain... thanks a million, Nicole.

Archived