camping /sharing

Guest Working to fish

Guest Working to fish

:confused:off camping soon ,i have not told other haft that in the middle of night ,it may (could be ) (will be) (may be) to far to go , dont want to wonder to far in the dark .

I have made a top bog ,but thing is should i let the others know about (my top toilet).

Sorry for such a bad thread ,but we are going with a few families ,and i dont want to be the one who has to ,sorry to say the one who has to empty the (you know).

Should i say i forgot the loo .

Or should i just let them have our spade .

:confused:

Ummm do you have a 4wd that will tow your camper trailer and toilet onto soft sand Eddie?

If not me thinks youve no choice but to share that toilet youve made,lol

Cal x

p.s,, Phil has put his hand up for emptying toilet duties,lol so youve no worries there,lol

Guest The Pom Queen

You need to get one of these

http://www.ensuiteforhire.com.au/bathroom-specs.php

:confused:off camping soon ,i have not told other haft that in the middle of night ,it may (could be ) (will be) (may be) to far to go , dont want to wonder to far in the dark .

I have made a top bog ,but thing is should i let the others know about (my top toilet).

Sorry for such a bad thread ,but we are going with a few families ,and i dont want to be the one who has to ,sorry to say the one who has to empty the (you know).

Should i say i forgot the loo .

Or should i just let them have our spade .

:confused:

Archived