Stock exchange protests

supa

http://uk.ibtimes.com/articles/229902/20111012/occupy-the-london-stock-exchange-uk-police-deal-protest-arrests-wall-street-anonymous-news.htm

Will you be going?

Not sure what it will achieve to be honest and will probably be overtaken by anarchists and descend into violence and the police being the fall guys as usual. Personally I think speculators are doing untold damage globally and they should be reigned in.

If people can protest peacefully and it makes them feel better, then hey ho I guess.

http://uk.ibtimes.com/articles/229902/20111012/occupy-the-london-stock-exchange-uk-police-deal-protest-arrests-wall-street-anonymous-news.htm

Will you be going?

Not sure what it will achieve to be honest and will probably be overtaken by anarchists and descend into violence and the police being the fall guys as usual. Personally I think speculators are doing untold damage globally and they should be reigned in.

If people can protest peacefully and it makes them feel better, then hey ho I guess.

There will be bigger protests if the banks are downgraded today. It will send the stockmarket spiralling downwards>

i don't see the point most speculators and share dealers don't even work at the stock exchange but by computers anywhere in the world i agree the banks shouldn't be allowed to play politics and have probably got to big after all they started all this mess and have got away from it scott free while entire countries have put themselves on the brink of bankruptcy to bail them out and its the general population that is footing the bill because these so called experts aren't so expert after all.

There will be bigger protests if the banks are downgraded today. It will send the stockmarket spiralling downwards>

Just wondering what this is about as I haven't seen anything - which banks is it now? Bloomin credit ratings agencies - they are causing untold damage too if papers are anything to go by.

Archived