YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoandJon

Ok, I know it's not an actual approval of the Spouse visa but.....

Hubby emailed our CO (again) to ask about processing times - bless his cotton socks he mentioned PIO and other people's time frames...

Her reply:

I will grant your visa before you are due to travel. Please email me the end of October to remind me.

:jiggy::jiggy::biggrin::chatterbox::chatterbox:

Oh I'm so pleased for you. I know it's been a big stress about the timing. What a relief:)

Defo :) it's GREAT to know we won't have to shell out even more money for the Tasman dash :)

Maybe they were worried of being named and shamed lol x

That's great news, fingers crossed

Lol, I can't complain at all really - I know she doesn't HAVE to do anything like this, but it just makes it so much easier :)

Big thanks to LG!!!

Hubby emailed our CO (again) to ask about processing times - bless his cotton socks he mentioned PIO and other people's time frames...

Her reply:

I will grant your visa before you are due to travel. Please email me the end of October to remind me.

FANNNNNNNNTASTIC!!!!!!! :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::hug:

Guest guest37336

Looks like that fishing licence may come into use a bit sooner Jo, well done and congratulations matey.:jiggy:

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Guest jimkenward12

Her reply:

Can i ask who your C/O is? My is VF and i have tried contacting her for 2 weeks now regarding some changes ( my gf is flying back to Oz in 2 weeks and i will join when my visa comes through) i phoned and left answer phone messages and have emailed...nothing!!

Guest jimkenward12

Forgot to say congrats on your news !!! yeah maybe shes on holiday. The reason i cant go on a tourist visa is because ive spent nearly a year in Oz at one and will need a australian police check if i go now and that will pro-long the visa which i dont want to do:rolleyes:

Archived