Horsey pen pal wanted

RVN

Hello my name is Amy. I am 7 years old. My family are hoping to move to Australia next year. We would like to go to Perth (northern coast of perth) Is there anyone out there who likes horses and unicorns who would like to have a pen friend?

:):cool::cute::wub:

Me..again...I was hoping someone might be able to tell me what it is like horse riding in Australia. I have not got my own pony (yet) although I keep asking my mum. She says we have to wait and see. Can anyone tell my mum where the best places to ride are?

I also like dancing and go to dance class once a week...are there any dancing clubs in Perth?

:yes: Amy

• 3 weeks later...

Hi amy,Im lewis Cripps-Gray . Ill be your frend ,I like hourses. I dont go riding but my mum did and she had a houres called pip she was very yong but very noty and stropy.

write back from your frend lewis

Hi Lewis

Im glad you wrote to me I really wanted a pen friend.how old are you?

are you moving to AUstralia to?

i am moving to Austalia as well But my mummy and step dad can not decide

where we are going - sydey or perth.

at school i am studying the Eygptians today i am makinng canopic jars.

my mummy had a horse too..her name was Bella.

:yes::jiggy::goofy:

Amy

• 4 months later...
Guest Cellefrouin

Hello Amy.. I'm sorry but im 13 years old.. But we are hoping to move to Australia next year..we have 1 horse and 1 pony at the moment.. And in australia you can either buy a cheap pony.. (cheaper than in the UK) .. and have it board at stables..or have it in your own field! Their is lots and lots of riding stables in australia! Hope you find a pony! Bye, Nat xx

Archived