Offshore Spouse visa granted in Australia..

Guest vikmik

Hi,

I applied offshore spouse visa 5 months ago from India. 1 month ago i moved to Australia with my husband on tourist visa. Now, my C.O. granted spouse visa 309, but he told me I need to go outside australia for stamping. We are planning to go Newzland for stamping.

What is the procedure for spouse visa stamping to other country.

Do i need another tourist visa for newzland to get my spouse visa stamping ?

Cheers

vikmik

• 1 year later...
Hi,

I applied offshore spouse visa 5 months ago from India. 1 month ago i moved to Australia with my husband on tourist visa. Now, my C.O. granted spouse visa 309, but he told me I need to go outside australia for stamping. We are planning to go Newzland for stamping.

What is the procedure for spouse visa stamping to other country.

Do i need another tourist visa for newzland to get my spouse visa stamping ?

Cheers

vikmik

Hi Vikmik,

I am also in the same situation. I had lodged the offshore Partner Visa application at VFS, Bangalore in November 2012. Case Officer contacted me on Feb 7 2013 and completed the interview. I am expecting the Partner Visa to be granted/pre granted around May 15. I am in Melbourne now on a Tourist Visa which expires on May 26. My husband is an Australian Permanent Resident.

Would be great if you can explain me the options once the Visa is granted.

1. Do I need to apply for a tourist visa to travel to NZ? Am I allowed to apply for a tourist visa to NZ from Australia ?

Note: I am already on a tourist visa to Australia.

2. How much time be will there to travel to a offshore location once the visa is granted/pre granted.

Cheers,

Kalyoz

Hi Vikmik,

I am also in the same situation. I had lodged the offshore Partner Visa application at VFS, Bangalore in November 2012. Case Officer contacted me on Feb 7 2013 and completed the interview. I am expecting the Partner Visa to be granted/pre granted around May 15. I am in Melbourne now on a Tourist Visa which expires on May 26. My husband is an Australian Permanent Resident.

Would be great if you can explain me the options once the Visa is granted.

1. Do I need to apply for a tourist visa to travel to NZ? Am I allowed to apply for a tourist visa to NZ from Australia ?

Note: I am already on a tourist visa to Australia.

2. How much time be will there to travel to a offshore location once the visa is granted/pre granted.

Cheers,

Kalyoz

Hello and welcome to the forum :) This is a thread from 2011 without any replies so not sure this is the best place to post this. Might have been better as a new thread or on the partner visa thread we have going but I'll leave it here for now.

You need to check the NZ immigration website as to what visa you will need to enter the country.

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migrant/stream/visit/

I cannot comment as to if you can apply from Aus but I am sure you could find the info on their website or contact them regarding this.

With regard to the time frame, you usually need to inform your CO you are onshore and need to go offshore for grant so that can co ordinate with you properly. I would suggest you contact your CO nearer the time to liase with them. You need to be offshore for 3 working days iirc.

Edited by Guest