Does ANYONE have any positive news re ENS 121 Visas?

the_whites

We submitted our application for an ENS 121 (Offshore) visa on 29/06/2011. We have front loaded everything but are sitting waiting now. The nomination was submitted at the same time as our application. No case officer yet assigned.

Does anyone have any good news to share as to the grant of their visas from application submitted this year and how long it took? Need something positive to keep me going.

When sending nomination and application together, is there a timeline for the nomination to be looked at?

• 4 weeks later...

My nomination (RSMS 119) was submitted to Melbourne COE June 11, application Oct 11 and i havent had any news yet others than a confirmation email about the receipt of the application. I did speak with someone from DIAC last week and they stated that 8 months is the current service standard timeframe for the majority of applications.

Any news on your ENS yet? We are about to lodge ours just wondering how long it could possibly take!!

No, last processing dates for Melbourne were applications submitted 23 June so fingers crossed that we will start processing this week. Official lines say 5 months and we are nearly four months now.

Was hoping someone would confirm they have been granted a 121 lately to get an idea of timescales myself

Archived