I am sooooo HAPPY!!!!

alcocainmel

Hi all just wanted to share this with everyone as it has been worrying me for some time now!!

When we came out to live here myself, oh and 2 of our 3 boys all had our perminant residency. (We got it before I knew I was even pregnant). Anyway our youngest son now 18 months was born with Hirschsprungs disease (bowel condition) and was under the care of Great Ormond Street in London when we were in the UK!! When we came here he came on a temp visa and we applied for his PR while we have been here. He had his medical 4 weeks ago and I have been worrying myself silly as to wether he would get it (due to his condition).

Anyway about 15 mins ago I got a letter from immigration to say that he has got it!!!! Oh my god I am soooooo HAPPY and feel like a weight has been lifted!! :jiggy:A few drinks tonight to celebrate I think!!

I cant even phone my mum its the middle of the night in UK. Thank you for all listening!!!!

Deb xx

Guest Gill&Jamie

Hi Deb,

Awwww that's fantastic news, CONGRATULATIONS!! You must be so relieved.

We'll be joining you with the bubbly 2nite, got our CO 2day.

Have a good nite,

Gillx

Thats brilliant news, it must be such a relief for you all. You can relax now and get on with your new life. Enjoy the wine!!!

montyx

Hi all just wanted to share this with everyone as it has been worrying me for some time now!!

When we came out to live here myself, oh and 2 of our 3 boys all had our perminant residency. (We got it before I knew I was even pregnant). Anyway our youngest son now 18 months was born with Hirschsprungs disease (bowel condition) and was under the care of Great Ormond Street in London when we were in the UK!! When we came here he came on a temp visa and we applied for his PR while we have been here. He had his medical 4 weeks ago and I have been worrying myself silly as to wether he would get it (due to his condition).

Anyway about 15 mins ago I got a letter from immigration to say that he has got it!!!! Oh my god I am soooooo HAPPY and feel like a weight has been lifted!! :jiggy:A few drinks tonight to celebrate I think!!

I cant even phone my mum its the middle of the night in UK. Thank you for all listening!!!!

Deb xx

Congratulations, how stressed you must have been, time now to chill out & enjoy. All the best. Hope everything goes ok with your little one.

Thanks to all of you for you congrats!!!!

My oh thought I was mad thinking that Casey would not be let in and kept saying 'what they gonna do put him on a plane back to england and say buy buy mummy and daddy'!! Men just dont seem to stress like we do!!

Good luck to all of you that are still going through the process the stress and worry will be worth it!!

Deb xx

Archived