475 visa

derham

i am considering going for the 475 visa if I dont get 8 on my IELTS, can anyone tell me the locations in WA that we would need to stay in for the 2 years?:arghh:

I have a similar queston....

Do we need an 8 ielts band score for 176 or 175 visa or is 7 enuff?

Best check it out on the DIAC website as I think the areas may have changed recently to include Perth - previously it used to be not Perth or Freemantle and those areas immediately surrounding it but you could live and work in Mandurah, and any of the smaller towns up and down the coast eg Busselton. WA covers a massive area so if you were in the mining game you would be spoilt for choice.

Hia it will depend on your points, I need all four section scores o be 8 or above to get the full 20 points due to my age (44) if you get 7 you will get 10 points. I sit my IELTS tomorrow and I know I have no chance in getting all four sections 8 or above that's why I am looking at the 475. If I get all 7's I can just scrape in on the 475 but this is not the ideal visa for me.

Hia it will depend on your points, I need all four section scores o be 8 or above to get the full 20 points due to my age (44) if you get 7 you will get 10 points. I sit my IELTS tomorrow and I know I have no chance in getting all four sections 8 or above that's why I am looking at the 475. If I get all 7's I can just scrape in on the 475 but this is not the ideal visa for me.

Having a score of 8 is pretty difficult for a bative of another country but lets see ..there is no harm in trying yeaa? best of luck for yr IELTS..i gues 475 is not the best choice however if that is the only option then its not bad too...but in a 176 visa processing tiime is so frustratingly high.................

Having a score of 8 is pretty difficult for a bative of another country but lets see ..there is no harm in trying yeaa? best of luck for yr IELTS..i gues 475 is not the best choice however if that is the only option then its not bad too...but in a 176 visa processing tiime is so frustratingly high.................

I just dont fancy having to stay in some obscure backwater for 2 years nd then move the kids in a few years time after they are settled!!! Just not to keep fingers, legs and anything else i can think of crossed.

Archived