Visa Timing scale help

Guest denisenicholls

Guest denisenicholls

Hi, I am new to this site and would appreciate any help anyone can offer.

We are a family of 4 - kids are 12 and 9. My husband is a Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer who owns his own company here in Bournemouth.

We have applied for a Skilled State Sponsorship visa 176 for the State of Victoria as we would like to be in Melbourne. We have completed and sent off the TRA form. We are using an agency as we were advised this would save any hiccups, however, could anyone advise on their experience of timing. How long does it usually take before we hear back from the TRA? We understand that the next stage is sending application to the State of Victoria and then the Australian Government. Why are there so many applications and how do they vary. I have read some of the forums and dont understand the abbreviations - any help on these would be appreciated also.

We look forward to hearing from any of you that have been down this road before.

Denise

Hello and welcome :)

I am going to move this to the Migration section. Its better suited to there I think as you are asking about visa applications and so on. Hopefully you'll get some replies.

Have a look at the different sections of our forum and ask questions in the relevant sections where possible. There are loads of helpful people here, but things can be missed if posted in the wrong section. Also the forum search function may be useful to you for reading up on topics discussed or of interest to you.

Cheers

snifter

Guest denisenicholls

Thank you for your advice - told you I was new to this - still finding my way around the site. Will look forward to some replies soon. :rolleyes: