Companies helping to find work

Guest adambullion

Guest adambullion

Hi There

Does anyone know of a company/organisation who I could use within the UK to help me to go and work in Australia? I'm talking specifically about finding work as a Senior Account Manager within a Marketing Agency working on a holiday visa I guess for the time being.

Someone mentioned a company to me some time ago but I can't remember the name of them.

I'm very much on my own here trying to sort it out so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ads

Guest PlatOz
Hi There

Does anyone know of a company/organisation who I could use within the UK to help me to go and work in Australia? I'm talking specifically about finding work as a Senior Account Manager within a Marketing Agency working on a holiday visa I guess for the time being.

Someone mentioned a company to me some time ago but I can't remember the name of them.

I'm very much on my own here trying to sort it out so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ads

Hi Ads,

One of the best agencies that have offices in the U.k but also have offices in Australia are the following, there are plenty of others but this one is off the top of my head.

http://www.hays.com

Tony

Archived