Hoping for Perth

Guest NI2Perth

Guest NI2Perth

HI all

New to PIO, Im a mum of four hoping to move to Perth next year with husbands work. Very excited, nervous and confused about it all. Wanted to say hello to all of those who are in the same boat (and all others). :biggrin:

Guest mdeejacks
HI all

New to PIO, Im a mum of four hoping to move to Perth next year with husbands work. Very excited, nervous and confused about it all. Wanted to say hello to all of those who are in the same boat (and all others). :biggrin:

hello

we're off to perth next year too

good luck

jack

HI all

hi there,, we,re from ni too, outside Belfast... w,re hoping to head to Perth too hopefully by next year... we,re at the start of the v long process.

Linda..x:cute:

Hi, sorry to jump on your post,

I'm also a plumber can't believe you got your visa in 2 months .

Didn't you have to do vettasses or anything? I've just taken my IELTS ( waiting for results this Saturday) looking at Perth for next September , is it better to apply for a 176 instead of a 175.

Good luck everyone

Guest mdeejacks
Hi, sorry to jump on your post,

I'm also a plumber can't believe you got your visa in 2 months .

Didn't you have to do vettasses or anything? I've just taken my IELTS ( waiting for results this Saturday) looking at Perth for next September , is it better to apply for a 176 instead of a 175.

Good luck everyone

Hello

Was that question directed at me before I start to waffle

cheers

jack

Guest mdeejacks
Sorry Jack, yes it was . Should of put your name. Any info would be appreiated . Not sure what to apply for, how to etc. I'm on this site every day trying to find info etc.

Thanks for your time

hello GJ

I went for a state sponsor 176 visa which limits where you can move to. WA, Vic, NT were the states willing to sponsor me. I went for WA. this went through really quickly as you can see. I also got in before the results of my ielts test was needed...thankfully.

I used an agent as my 40th birthday was approaching fast and I couldn't afford any time delays. I also worked hard to get all relevent info ready for when I was asked for it again to speed things up.

I am not time served in plumbing but was able to prove I am working in the trade and have payslips going back 10 years again proving I have been in the trade gaining onsite experience.

I cant remember all of your questions. I f you select quote post when you respond to me then it will link it all together and I will go through any questions you have and answer them as much as i can

cheers

jack

p.s I did do Vetassess in London