Worrying about the viscous Satchdog...

JoandJon

It's Monday - I want the results Now, right now...... No more waiting I can't cope with it anymore. If I have to wait until tomorrow I'll cry!!!!

I just need to know if she can come. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let the blood tests say yes - that's all I want :(

Gah

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's Monday - I want the results Now, right now...... No more waiting I can't cope with it anymore. If I have to wait until tomorrow I'll cry!!!!

I just need to know if she can come. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let the blood tests say yes - that's all I want :(

Gah

Take a deep breath and relax, it will all be ok, you will know today I can feel it

Guest Karen and Colin

Congratulations. Bet that is a weight of your mind. Luca goes for his on Monday so next week will be a tough week for us but hopefully everything will be ok.

Congratulations. Bet that is a weight of your mind. Luca goes for his on Monday so next week will be a tough week for us but hopefully everything will be ok.

I'm sure it will be (of course this is said with my logical head, with my emotional head I know it won't make a blind bit of difference to how much you'll worry!)

Just remember that it does take quite a while to get the results back - Satch's appt was late on Monday night and I didn't get the results until the following Monday.

Archived