Holiday rental????

koala09

Hi all,

We have our one way tickets booked for the 10th Jan (OMG still can't believe it lol) but we are looking for a holiday rental for the first few weeks until we find a rental to settle in.

Any idea's on best places to look?

Or does anyone have properties that we could rent for 3 weeks?

We have been looking on the realestate.com.au website and emailed about a few, but no one seams to get back to us.

Help!! I want to find somewhere soon. :wacko:

Guest mandisfam

Hi, I can highly recommend Roo Rentals. We used them when we went out to validated our visa.

She has a few properites, south the city idea bases whilst exploring the area. She is a pom herself and has wealth of knowledge to help you along.

Here is the link:

http://www.roorentals.com.au/

We stayed in the Koala Creek property which is in Morphett Vale.

I wouldnt hang about getting something booked up....its a busy time of year to arrive.

Mandisfam

Hi all,

We have our one way tickets booked for the 10th Jan (OMG still can't believe it lol) but we are looking for a holiday rental for the first few weeks until we find a rental to settle in.

Any idea's on best places to look?

Or does anyone have properties that we could rent for 3 weeks?

We have been looking on the realestate.com.au website and emailed about a few, but no one seams to get back to us.

Help!! I want to find somewhere soon. :wacko:

We used REALHOLIDAYS.COM.AU imitially and STAYZ,in the end we rented in Seaford Adelaide from Russell(TYKE) who is a member here and on PIA,maybe worth joining PIA if you havnt already.

Alternatively if you DONT sort somewhere out, theres a good hotel come flat kind of place right on Glenelg waterfront called the OAKS PLAZA PIER,we stayed there for our first two nights,it was $170 a night for ocean front with big balcony, cooker and washer etc,but if all else fails it might do till you find a place to stay,plus i imagine they do cheaper rates for longer stays.

Guest The Pom Queen
Jesus wept,whats going on lately:goofy:,there'l only be me left to ask soon Kate:biggrin::cute::laugh:

Tyke has a lot going on in his personal life, but he is still about and we keep in touch regularly.

Pabs I would love you as a mod but imagine all the extra writing you would have to do:swoon:

Tyke has a lot going on in his personal life, but he is still about and we keep in touch regularly.

Pabs I would love you as a mod but imagine all the extra writing you would have to do:swoon:

:mad::laugh:Thats a very polite F.O tablet Kate,perhaps the nicest ive ever had:wubclub::cute: