Aussie Qualifications to UK Qualifications

BeckiNick

Hello

I have been studying Certificate IV in Science over here and doing quite well but we are thinking of relocating its only a thought so I can get some help with study costs etc and then finally settle here but I am so confused. I hold A Levels etc but nothing in Science and as I wanted to enter the Scientific Field I gave up my full time job and started studying this year I am due to finish in Dec so thought just to be safe would apply for a UK university.

I have tried looking everywhere for an equivalence between Cert IV and A Level everything I have learnt is on the A Level current curriculum and i have surprisingly done quite well. I have emailed all the Unis I am interested in to see if I have enough credit to apply and they all have replied sending me to the international part on their website which has nothing to do with me as I am a British Citizen and it does not show Australian Equivalance. Could anyone point me in the right direction as to where I could get the English equivalance for a Certificate IV - HD

tHANK U

Guest Guest31881

How long have you been out of the UK, I believe that if you have not been resident for 3 years then you will have to pay international student fees, It does not matter if you are a UK citizen or not, it hinges on how long out of the system.

Thanks for the replys :) I've only been here 18months so by time we head back it would be two and a half years away from the uk! I did look on the Ucas website but could only find equiv for VCE and when applying it doesn't seem to have certificate iv as an option :( I'll have another look but thanks again for your responding

Archived