cost of living in adelaide

Tylerneve

hi all i no u guys get this question all the time but how much is the the basic salary for a male working?

we are planning on moving feb 2012 my partner has PR visa so me and our two young kids aged 4 and 1 yrs are applyin for immigration in oz, we will be moving to adelaide thinking the seaford area.

We are trying to get some kind of idea of wages and living costs as to start with it will only be one wage coming in, we have been looking at rented houses around the 300-350 price range as this seems to be the price rage but not to sure about bills i'e electric gas water council rates.

Food bills we have been looking and found a few places at good prices think it'll be around the $150-$200 we hope lol

any feed back from familys in the adelaide area would be great just to give us some sort of idea thanx :wubclub::wubclub:

Am sure a few will be along to help but in the meantime have a look over on Poms In Adelaide, our sister site and you can find loads on this sort of thing. Also more people in SA tend to post there than here it seems, even if they lurk here, they post more there.

http://www.pomsinadelaide.com

Archived