We've got it....yahhhoooo !!!!!

lynne1266

I did my usual midnight check on our application and.....12.10am..................Application Approved :biggrin: !!!

I'm soo happy, it's really happening...we're moving to OZ !!!!!

After all our names the was a message button and when I clicked it said we need a lable and contact the Australian Government Office overseas, I thought that it was attached to the visa number ??

Lynne x

Guest lensawyer

Congratulations.. If you don't mind me asking how long did it take for your Visa from stast to finish we are just about to statrt and have been told can take 2 years :0(

Guest BethanR

I sent our passports, along with a covering letter saying what i was asking for, along with the visa grant letter, to London on the Wednesday and i had it back on the Saturday with the lovely yellow and red sticker inside. It felt so nice seeing it, i felt the need to take photos of the page to send to the family.

Congratulations.. If you don't mind me asking how long did it take for your Visa from stast to finish we are just about to statrt and have been told can take 2 years :0(

We have a 457 temp visa, the nomination was approved on 9th August and got CO 13th so it wasn't long really....just seamed like a long long time !!!

I did my usual midnight check on our application and.....12.10am..................Application Approved :biggrin: !!!

I'm soo happy, it's really happening...we're moving to OZ !!!!!

After all our names the was a message button and when I clicked it said we need a lable and contact the Australian Government Office overseas, I thought that it was attached to the visa number ??

Lynne x

Fist of all Huge Congrats, yes we got our visa in May this yr, our visa is all connected to our passport we have since been to Australia to validate with no problems.

Archived