Help needed with a few questions on form 47SP

Guest sunseeker77

Guest sunseeker77

Hi, Im currently trying to complete form 47SP and have a couple of queries about a few of the questions I was hoping someone might be able to help me with:

Question 9 – Should I just list my last visit to Australia, or all of my previous visits?

Question 32 – How exact does the value of the value, goods and assets need to be? Is a rough estimation acceptable?

Question 69 – I am married, so should the date for this question be the date of my marriage or the date we first started living together and so entered into a de facto relationship?

Question 81 - Is it the end of the world if I can't remember every single country I have ever visited in the last 10 years? And how serious is it if I don't get the dates exactly spot on?

Thanks for your help :)

9) that's the question about previous visits to australia with visa details for all applicants? If so, then you should list all previous visits. If you can't remember your tourist visa details or the exact dates, say so and put rough estimates, they'll still be able to find it on their system.

32) rough estimate would be fine

81) rough dates is generally fine, it's not too much of a problem if you forget about a few european trips, they're basically looking for trips to high risk countries. So as long as you list all the non-european countries you've been to, with rough dates, you should be fine. For the european countries, you can just put "France, two week summer holidays in 2005, 2007, 2008", or somesuch.

69) That's when you started DeFacto. They take into account the full time you've been living together as DeFacto and then Married, when working out whether to give you the temporary or permanent visa.

Guest sunseeker77

Hiya, I have one more question about the documents I need to provide for my Partner Visa Application...

Do I need to get my husbands payslips certified? The 40SP form says they should be certified, but the Partner Visa Application Checklist just says photocopies, so Im not sure if it is necessary or not?

Hiya, I have one more question about the documents I need to provide for my Partner Visa Application...

Do I need to get my husbands payslips certified? The 40SP form says they should be certified, but the Partner Visa Application Checklist just says photocopies, so Im not sure if it is necessary or not?

No, photocopies are fine. You can also send copies of photos, greeting cards, bills, bank statements etc all without being certified. By rule of thumb it is normally the official documents that need to be certified. Although oddly enough - our Australian born sons birth certificate copy needed to be certified but the copy of our British born daughters birth certificate did not - we just added them in copies as proof of our relationship (i.e. both named on both) and our CO asked for a certified copy of our sons.

Hope all goes well for you! :cute:

Archived