friends on line--ropey hoff

Guest sh7t man no way

Guest sh7t man no way

i just know your itching to have a word-ive just looked at friends on line--and your there:shocked:see what you get when you ave me as a friend:wideeyed:sorry jim--can you fight it--or will i get a reply:wink:if not i love you,and have a good time:wubclub:

Guest Guest16631

.........an avid poster of great humor and a lover of australia.............has taken some time off to write a book..!!!!

Guest Charlie Big Potatos
.........an avid poster of great humor and a lover of australia.............has taken some time off to write a book..!!!!

cool! what's it about?

Guest Guest16631

...........his prison experiences from the 80's................from a wardens point of view ........I believe..............

sounds like a best seller to me. Let me know the IBN number when its done. I've heard form some ex inmate friends that some can be right vicious so n so's

Guest The Pom Queen
sounds like a best seller to me. Let me know the IBN number when its done. I've heard form some ex inmate friends that some can be right vicious so n so's

What the inmates or the wardens?

Rob was watching Green Mile last night I love that film.:wubclub:

What the inmates or the wardens?

Rob was watching Green Mile last night I love that film.:wubclub:

Both, although I'm sure ropey hoff is a gentleman. There used to be 4 brothers who drank in a pub I used to frequent that where screws and they where complete unashamed bullies. Vile pieces of work they where.

But it's the same in every walk of life, you always get the bad uns.

Guest Guest16631

...........................I imajine ropey more like Mr Barrowclough................:wideeyed:..............telling everyone about australia......:wideeyed:.................and telling them to change their ways or they'll never get the chance to go ..................lol..............a real Mr nice guy...............:smile:

...........................I imajine ropey more like Mr Barrowclough................:wideeyed:..............telling everyone about australia......:wideeyed:.................and telling them to change their ways or they'll never get the chance to go ..................lol..............a real Mr nice guy...............:smile:

I'm sure he is.

Guest guest33730

One of my favourite films - I'll need to look it out now!

(favourite being another prison movie - Shawshank redemption)

Daniel

Ah, leave him alone or you'll frighten him off and won't pop back - there's nothing worse than being spotted.

I think he'll come back (hopefully) in his own good time/when he has time.

Just shows what a popular guy Jim is.

Archived