bestest curry in perth

keily

just thought i would let u know that i think i may just have found the best curry place in perth ....the glasgow curry house in currambine [nor] ......family run by a scottish / pakistani couple ...the found is amazing and made for the scottish palate .....chicken pakora was awesome and the nan bread was huuuuge .....also had chicken tikka masala and o/h had tandoori mixed grilll which he says was exactly the same as we used to get back home ....great service and friendly atmosphere ...not too pricey ...defo worth a vist ....oh and they sell irn bru aswell :jiggy:

mrs keily

Cmon noo Mrs K you kane your nae plumbed right for eating at stuff :mad:you shud be strictly stovies or mince an tatties:yes:

aye ano stevie ...but i can make them masel lol .....a good curry is defo summit u miss when u come out here .....most of them are full o bl**dy cauliflower and carrots ....its great to have actually found somewhere that feels like a wee bit o home lol

mrs keily

aye ano stevie ...but i can make them masel lol .....a good curry is defo summit u miss when u come out here .....most of them are full o bl**dy cauliflower and carrots ....its great to have actually found somewhere that feels like a wee bit o home lol

mrs keily

you wud be better sticking we the cauliflower and carrots, div you nae miss mealy Jimmy's?:shocked:at foreign grub al come back an haunt you:wideeyed::laugh:

you wud be better sticking we the cauliflower and carrots, div you nae miss mealy Jimmy's?:shocked:at foreign grub al come back an haunt you:wideeyed::laugh:

aye nae doubt i will find out in the morn :biglaugh:.....had a full scottish breakfast yesterday .....square sausage ...black pud ...haggis and tattie scones .....aww it was fair braw and its only 5 mins from us ...taken me 2.5 yrs to find it lol

mrs keily

aye nae doubt i will find out in the morn :biglaugh:.....had a full scottish breakfast yesterday .....square sausage ...black pud ...haggis and tattie scones .....aww it was fair braw and its only 5 mins from us ...taken me 2.5 yrs to find it lol

mrs keily

A well Mrs k at al be a few mare artery's closed after eating a that:laugh:you can tak the quine oot o Scotland but canna tak the Scotland oot o the quine. As ma ma says never forget far you come fae:cute::laugh:

Archived