calling my case officer !!

Guest Nick Singh

Guest Nick Singh

hello folks i have applied ve 175 in 2007 and have been waiting since then.Pcc and medicals have been submitted and i come under PG3.I had enough.Now i am considering calling my case officer..

Have anyone ever done that ?

Any Thoughts would be really appreciated

Guest vpappas
hello folks i have applied ve 175 in 2007 and have been waiting since then.Pcc and medicals have been submitted and i come under PG3.I had enough.Now i am considering calling my case officer..

Have anyone ever done that ?

Any Thoughts would be really appreciated

Which Visa is this? I checked all visa processing times a none is more than 2 years even for high risk countries.

I hope this helps you to understand:

http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/8.0.htm

I would have called him long ago. 5 years is a pretty long time and something might have happened to your papers. Did you ever receive an e-mail all this time that they got your papers?

Wish you luck and yes call them!

Guest Nick Singh
Which Visa is this? I checked all visa processing times a none is more than 2 years even for high risk countries.

I hope this helps you to understand:

http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/8.0.htm

I would have called him long ago. 5 years is a pretty long time and something might have happened to your papers. Did you ever receive an e-mail all this time that they got your papers?

Wish you luck and yes call them!

well thx for encouragement..I can see people getting their visas every day.people who applied after me.Moreover that changes which occurs every other quarter a year made my life miserable...for instance i was in Priority Group 3 until 30 June 2011. When the Priority Group numbering changed from 1 July 2011, that put me into PG4......it is going to be 4 years for me in this coming December.

Four long years can you believe that ?

I am so exhausted.I have no idea what should i do?.sad.gif

I read in some posts that even if i call there is no way they are going to put me through to my case officer.

11/11/2007 - Applied Ve 175,ASCO code 4312-11 was mapped to ANZSCO code 342111

30/12/2008 Medical -Met 21/04/2009-PCC met

Guest vpappas
well thx for encouragement..I can see people getting their visas every day.people who applied after me.Moreover that changes which occurs every other quarter a year made my life miserable...for instance i was in Priority Group 3 until 30 June 2011. When the Priority Group numbering changed from 1 July 2011, that put me into PG4......it is going to be 4 years for me in this coming December.

Four long years can you believe that ?

I am so exhausted.I have no idea what should i do?.sad.gif

I read in some posts that even if i call there is no way they are going to put me through to my case officer.

11/11/2007 - Applied Ve 175,ASCO code 4312-11 was mapped to ANZSCO code 342111

30/12/2008 Medical -Met 21/04/2009-PCC met

I've just checked again, your processing time is only 18 months. Also, demand immediately for your case officer and tell them about your situation. They can't refuse, you paid for your visa and they are obliged to give you an answer. they tell you don't call but you have a serious excuse to call them. It won't hurt you or them. Many many ppl call their case officer. You have waited too long. At least e-mail them but calling is better!

Archived