Cancer 4.5 years ago

danievh

Wonder if anybody can help me sort this one out. I had Hodgkin's Lymphoma about 4.5 years ago. My doctors are happy and they've told me that it is not usually the kind of cancer than comes back at this point (I do know that its never a certainty with cancer)

So I have 2 questions really.

1. Will I have a problem passing the medical assessment as I am in good health at the moment.

2. Is there any way I can do the Health assessment first without risking the entire VISA fee on this one factor.

Thanks in advance!

Guest siamsusie
Wonder if anybody can help me sort this one out. I had Hodgkin's Lymphoma about 4.5 years ago. My doctors are happy and they've told me that it is not usually the kind of cancer than comes back at this point (I do know that its never a certainty with cancer)

So I have 2 questions really.

1. Will I have a problem passing the medical assessment as I am in good health at the moment.

2. Is there any way I can do the Health assessment first without risking the entire VISA fee on this one factor.

Thanks in advance!

I am pleased that you have recovered. Have you an agent at all?

George Lombard is a well recommended agent, particularly so with medical issues as he has a Dr. on board. http://www.austimmigration.com.au/site/. It might be worth your while having a chat with George before commencement of the visa process.

Good luck

Susie x

Archived