Job offer in Orange NSW

Guest KathAndy

Guest KathAndy

Have been offered a sponsered job in Orange NSW - $80K - but will need to move out with wife and two primary school kids. Can we survive on this? Anyone know what sort of visa we will get - will my wife be able to work? Anyone know Orange NSW? LOts of questions ...help please!

Guest kennmikp
Have been offered a sponsered job in Orange NSW - $80K - but will need to move out with wife and two primary school kids. Can we survive on this? Anyone know what sort of visa we will get - will my wife be able to work? Anyone know Orange NSW? LOts of questions ...help please!

If your getting sponsored by a company i would imagine it would be a 457 visa.

Yes your wife can work, 20 hours a week.

$80k best be enough as im just about to move to Muswellbrook NSW on a basic $70k, then swift increase (i hope to $100k).

If your getting sponsored by a company i would imagine it would be a 457 visa.

Yes your wife can work, 20 hours a week.

$80k best be enough as im just about to move to Muswellbrook NSW on a basic $70k, then swift increase (i hope to $100k).

Hi,

Good luck with the job. You should be OK, especially if your wife gets a job. As far as I am aware, there is no such rule that she can only work 20 hours. We are coming over on a 457 in a few weeks and hubby better be able to work full time LOL!!!

Beck

Archived