More Info Wanted From Ex Husband?!?

Guest hendersons

Guest hendersons

Hi all.. My OH has been offered job in NSW. We are now just at the beginning of 457 visa process. Its a move we have been looking at for a few years. We have 3 kids 2 of which are from my previous marriage.

Ex emmigrated jan/feb this year with his wife and new family to new zealand and we had a stat dec drawn up which he actually signed with no prob at solicitors before he left. I was told that was all i needed?!? :arghh: Prob is our companies migration agent has come back this morning and said they also need a copy of his passport and for him and i to both sign a form sounds simple but ive now got to track him down in new zealand which is going to slow things down quite abit!

Has anyone else come across this? Needing more than stat dec i mean not the issues with ex husband.. alot of us have 1 of them :laugh:

Thanks for reading any info greatfully received.

Sorry can't help, but I'm feeling very nervous now! We are in similar position, just about to start process of 457, 3 kids...2 from my previous marriage. He agreed to me moving kids to australia last year and we did the statutory declaration and haven't heard from him since, haven't a clue where he is. I also thought that was enough? Will be interested to see what information others give to your post :confused: