Confused and needing info please

We have been gathering info and advice from the visa bureau who have recommended that (as a nurse) we apply for the 176 state sponsored visa. To have them assist us with the paperwork, documents etc we have been quoted just under £6000 (inc medicals and skills assessment etc). This is for me, my husband and our toddler to apply. Is this a good quote?? I am waiting for a few other agencies to quote us too. My husband is not happy about paying an agency when he thinks we can do the work ourselves - who did it themselves and was it hard/easy??

:wideeyed: :chatterbox::confused::eek::arghh:

Guest Guest31881

i used that company and found them to be excellent.

A lot of members on here went the DIY route and have been very successful, I am sure plenty will come on here to explain the process better, Then you will be able to make an informed choice:biggrin:

Guest robnnic

I am in the process of using them, just waiting for my skills assessment then we can lodge our visa.

At points we have said we could have done it ourselves, but REALLY thinking bout it, we couldn't have got this far without them, even if it giving me addresses i needed or knowing what will be adequate for a reference etc. They have also answered questions quickly (although my Case Worker is now going on mat leave so will see what the new one is like).

Archived