Jump to content

Australian Qualifications


Recommended Posts

Hi All I need some help. We are just about to start our skilled visa application my problem is one agent is telling me that my HNC is suitable to apply under a ''Building Associate'' and one agent has told me that I need a HND as a building associate needs an equivilant ''Higher diploma'' and the HNC is only classed as a ''Diploma''.


Has anyone tried to get their HNC assesed and if so what was it classed as?


Getting worried as we are tight on points and time!!:arghh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...