I need a monk

Guest The Pom Queen

Guest The Pom Queen

Does anyone know where I could find a monk to sit by my pool?

I have a couple of indoor ones but cannot find a large one for outdoors anywhere, they all seem to be buddhas

Guest siamsusie
Does anyone know where I could find a monk to sit by my pool?

I have a couple of indoor ones but cannot find a large one for outdoors anywhere, they all seem to be buddhas

http://www.cairnsgardenart.com.au/products if you scroll down there is a Monk there, whether you like him is another matter Kate lol

$79 incl GST and he is holding a frangamani

Guest siamsusie
"Frangamani"? is that a flower with bi-polar? :tongue:

Well its a man holding the flower hence frangaamani:cute: now cut out the police check with my spelling otherwise you are over my knee ok:biggrin:

Guest guest37336

I'd also be very careful here Kate. You know you are meant to rub a Buddha's belly for good luck,:yes:, all well and good.

But what happens when you rub a monk. With all the furore over certain allegations recently you never know what can of worms you will open, be very careful Kate.:no:

Cheers Tony.

Guest The Pom Queen
Monks are so last year.....................get a Buddha there the new monks :tongue:

I don't like the buddhas headwear, I like the bald head on the monks, also it's a little boy sat down I have on my desk, he looks so sweet.

Guest Guest 47403
I don't like the buddhas headwear, I like the bald head on the monks, also it's a little boy sat down I have on my desk, he looks so sweet.

We've got Buddhas everywhere inside and outside as well as Buddhism books the wifes a bit keen on it sure I'll come home and catch her chanting at some point.

Guest siamsusie
We've got Buddhas everywhere inside and outside as well as Buddhism books the wifes a bit keen on it sure I'll come home and catch her chanting at some point.

I was converted many moons ago in Cambodia Baz, so my Buddha's Statues are also in our home..

I also love ........Guan Yin Chinese Bodhisattva/ Goddess of Compassion, Mercy and Kindness

Guan_Yin.jpg

Guest Guest 47403
I was converted many moons ago in Cambodia Baz, so my Buddha's Statues are also in our home..

I also love ........Guan Yin Chinese Bodhisattva/ Goddess of Compassion, Mercy and Kindness

Guan_Yin.jpg

I think if she had more time on her hands perhaps she'd look into it more maybe when the kids are older, she's qualified in reiki but doesn't practice, our bookselves are certainly very spiritual to say the least.

Guest The Pom Queen

Guan_Yin.jpg

I like this if it was in stone lol x

Guest siamsusie
[ATTACH]3460[/ATTACH]

This is my little one:wubclub:

Your monk is lovely x

You can buy her in stone at the nursery mentioned below.

http://www.thornlandsparknursery.com.au/about

n fact, the evolution of Buddhism in Asia and its spread throughout the world is, from a spiritual point of view, none other than the unfolding of karuna in history. Nowhere is this more explicitly exemplified than in the Chinese assimilation of Buddhism. Few would deny that the defining symbol of this integration is the goddess, who with her sweet and merciful disposition, has won the hearts of not only the Chinese, but also profoundly affected even those who, belonging to a foreign tradition, have only had a fleeting interaction with her. This divine female is none other than Kuan Yin, beloved goddess of over a billion people the world over. Her name too signifies her compassionate nature, literally meaning 'One who hears the cries of the world.'

wf11.jpg

AUS2111w%20Quan%20Im%20with%20pot%20100cm%20casting%20$324.jpg

AUS2111w%20Quan%20Im%20with%20pot%20100cm%20casting%20$324.jpg

Guest siamsusie

:tongue: Thats my husband looking pretty saintly with a dove in both hands which is his saying, being the laid back man he is Olly.

Kate your little monk is cute, I want one !

Bunnings have got lovely Buddas on display in the garden centre, only $54. When I move house I'm getting one for my pond (when I get a pond, LOL).

Susie thanks for posting the pic of that serene lady figurine. Very nice.

:tongue: Thats my husband looking pretty saintly with a dove in both hands which is his saying, being the laid back man he is Olly.

LOL, well it doesn't matter that he wears a long dress, as long as he's a good kisser, and being Australian he would be, LOL x 2:yes:

Archived