Anyone get loads of grief for being on Poms in Oz????

TraxFM

Hello everyone

Just thought I would start this thread to see if anyone else gets grief off their other half for being on POI all the time or is it just me?!!!:err:

I just tell him there's loads of research to be done if we are to move to Aus (if we ever get our visa that is!!!!:biglaugh:)

Guest guest37336
Hello everyone

Just thought I would start this thread to see if anyone else gets grief off their other half for being on POI all the time or is it just me?!!!:err:

I just tell him there's loads of research to be done if we are to move to Aus (if we ever get our visa that is!!!!:biglaugh:)

Hi Trax.

My good lady is used to it now, she just shakes her head, walks away, and sighs,:embarrassed::biglaugh:

I tell her that it is purely for research purposes, much as I used to when I drank and dabbled in 'substances',:shocked::no: But she will have none of it, I am generally met with:

'Pfffffttttttt, I wish you spent as much time with me as you do that lot on PIO'.

I normally answer:

'Come here my sweet, I will push your buttons as well' (well, with the aid of a map and compass :embarrassed:).............................

'But just let me finish this post/thread first'.:no::yes::biglaugh:

Hi Trax.

My good lady is used to it now, she just shakes her head, walks away, and sighs,:embarrassed::biglaugh:

I tell her that it is purely for research purposes, much as I used to when I drank and dabbled in 'substances',:shocked::no: But she will have none of it, I am generally met with:

'Pfffffttttttt, I wish you spent as much time with me as you do that lot on PIO'.

I normally answer:

'Come here my sweet, I will push your buttons as well' (well, with the aid of a map and compass :embarrassed:).............................

'But just let me finish this post/thread first'.:no::yes::biglaugh:

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

I suppose with you being a moderator you have to put in the hours!!

June 09???? What's the hold up. Just deciding whether to apply for a 175 or 176. Think you just answered my question. lol.

Hope it comes together for you soon.

Thank you. My OH is a fitter and they took his occupation off the SOL not long after we applied so we were Cat 5 but it has been put back on as of 1st July so hopefully we may hear something this year!! :mad:

Guest guest37336
:biglaugh::biglaugh:

I suppose with you being a moderator you have to put in the hours!!

Wouldn't mind so much Trax.

But whilst I should really more modding you will often find me sitting at the back of the room talking out of my backside posting on the open forum.

Admin to date have issued several warnings, :wubclub: to me, and threatened to 'curtail' my participation, but I often find a bunch of flowers and an apple help,:yes:.

If not, I fake a a facial tick, and deny it was me,:cry:

Wouldn't mind so much Trax.

But whilst I should really more modding you will often find me sitting at the back of the room talking out of my backside posting on the open forum.

Admin to date have issued several warnings, :wubclub: to me, and threatened to 'curtail' my participation, but I often find a bunch of flowers and an apple help,:yes:.

If not, I fake a a facial tick, and deny it was me,:cry:

Some good tips there, I'll have to remember to use some of those myself someday!!:goofy:

I got in trouble all the time..... i knew pio had become addictive, when i forgot what my o/h looked like, kids were un washed, no lunch box made up for the morning, and the dogs packed their bones and went to live next door!! Awful it was.. felt so guilty in the name of research.... now back in the uk, nothing has changed, except i may take notice of my surrounding family in the morning befor they head out the door :wacko:

Why did you come home if it's not too personal a question?

no your ok!

It was all to do with our kids unhappiness, especially our middle boy! It wasn't a case of him not settling it was a mixture of things, It was in our best interests and our sons to return, nothing to do with hating Australia, far from it! :cute:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Hello everyone

The wife hates me being on PIO but i love it, i feel part of a positive family looking at making a better life in one of the best countries in the world and it perks me up for the rest of the day.

OMG i have honestly lost count of the amount of arguments myself and hubby have had over the past few years over me being on PIO so much,lol. Luckily hubby must have realised he is on a losing battle and now rather than comment he gives me ''THE look'',,lol

Cal x

Guest The Pom Queen

Well as I've said before, the only way hubby could get me to talk with him was by re-mortgaging the house and buying the forum, little does he know but I've added him to my ignore list especially when the ironing pile gets larger and larger "ssshhhh don't tell Rob"

Guest sh7t man no way

i get a bit of ear ache from her in doors--but i say what could be worse is that i could be talking drivel to you rather than those guys on pio--she sees the sense in this,and lets me play till me hearts content:jiggy:

Archived