Help ,i need to find a hairdresser in Caloundra

Guest The Simmo Bunch

Guest The Simmo Bunch

Hi, does anyone know of any good hairdressers in Caloundra. My neice used to do my hair but she has gone back to UK for a while so i am desperately trying to find a good one. Any ideas would be great x

Hi, does anyone know of any good hairdressers in Caloundra. My neice used to do my hair but she has gone back to UK for a while so i am desperately trying to find a good one. Any ideas would be great x

hi there

i go to coast hairdressing on the esplanade in caloundra its owned by an english lady the girl who does my hair is called sam an she always does a good job!!

hope it helps x

• 1 month later...

Hi

I go to Blend hair salon at currimundi, it is run by Emma an English girl with 3 other English stylists and beauticians.

Also live in Little Mountain

Sharon

Guest The Simmo Bunch

Hi

Thanks for your replies. I am currently going to Simone Matt, which is opposite Stocklands as i got a 3 month voucher worth $750 from 'GrabOne'. It seems really good, the girls are all nice but i dont know if i will carry on once the voucher runs out as it seems quite expensive, so i will have a look at your suggestions.

Louisa