what year will my kids start in at primary school ?

Guest mancgirl

Guest mancgirl

Hi i am new to this site but have a query , hoping to be in brisbane feb 2008 and will be staying in the bayside area, just wondering what year my 2 kids will be in at primary school ? my eldest will be 11 in march and the youngest will be 7 in january, thanks.

Guest Liz and Paul

Hi,

For Year 2 the child should turn 7 between July 07 and end of Jun 08, the new school term starts 29th January, not sure about your eldest though. If you go onto the Queensland Education website it tells you everything on there - there are also links to all the school websites in Queensland, we are heading to the Gold Coast and have found the schools websites fantastic.

Liz

Guest mancgirl
Hi,

For Year 2 the child should turn 7 between July 07 and end of Jun 08, the new school term starts 29th January, not sure about your eldest though. If you go onto the Queensland Education website it tells you everything on there - there are also links to all the school websites in Queensland, we are heading to the Gold Coast and have found the schools websites fantastic.

Liz

thanks liz will have a nosey at the websites.:spinny:

Archived