Referred to Met

fossda

Hi all

Just wondering how long is the average wait for medicals going from referred to 'met'

Youngest sons have been referred as expected - just wondered what sort of timescale we are looking at now

Many many thanks

Rachel x

Guest Horizone
Hi all

Just wondering how long is the average wait for medicals going from referred to 'met'

Youngest sons have been referred as expected - just wondered what sort of timescale we are looking at now

Many many thanks

Rachel x

Our status changed to referred on 20 July. Waiting to be finalized. :radar:

Guest milliebooboo

My husbands was referred on 14th July.... not heard a word since. Im beginning to lose the will to live.... If i check the immi update website again and its still says referred im just gonna cry. Im becoming obsessed. Everyone is different though, some people get there visas really quick, others wait months. Good luck anyway. xx

My husbands was referred on 14th July.... not heard a word since. Im beginning to lose the will to live.... If i check the immi update website again and its still says referred im just gonna cry. Im becoming obsessed. Everyone is different though, some people get there visas really quick, others wait months. Good luck anyway. xx

My daughters were referred on 7th of july and just finalised 25th july so now everyone is done except my husband(main applicant) which is still outstanding soooooooo frustrating.

Ali.

Hi winkle 100,

greetings!

But, again stress begins from here. :cute:

School admission for kids, settlement of new home, to be familier with different people and many more.

Stress will never go upto death.

If you believe truly! :wubclub:

shaikh

Archived